We may collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
• From applications or other forms we receive from you or your representative;
• From communications with you in writing, in person, by telephone, or others;
• From our internet website; and
• From consumer reporting agencies.
We may share your non-public personal information:
• With our affiliates
• With agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with the products or services you have requested;
• With third party contractors or service providers who provide service on our behalf;
• When you direct us or give us permission; and
• When we are required or permitted by aw to do so or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities.
We may store your non-public information indefinitely, including after any customer relationship has ceased. If your non-public personal information is not stored, it will be destroyed.
We will do our best to ensure that no unauthorized parties have access to any of your on-public personal information. We limit access to non-public personal information about you to those individuals and entities who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations.